Brandon has officially GRADUATED! I am so excited to be able to finally say that! It has been a long time coming. I am so Proud of him! He worked so hard, and has done so much to make this happen. I guess now we have to go get a "real" job!......... not yet! I think we are in for one more summer of selling, but we are now one step closer to moving on from Rexburg, and see where life takes us next.

Brandon's family wasn't able to make it, but our friends the Hoopers came up to celebrate with us, and they are as good as family! So thank you for making the trek up here, we appreciate it so much!

We were able to go to a graduate dinner where President Uchtdorf spoke. He spoke at the commencment as well. It felt so good to be there and remember our journey at BYUI and all that we have gotten to be a part of as we went to school here. We both love this University so much, so it's a little bitter-sweet.


I am a proud wife! I am so grateful he could accomplish his goal.
Brandon's family wasn't able to make it, but our friends the Hoopers came up to celebrate with us, and they are as good as family! So thank you for making the trek up here, we appreciate it so much!
We were able to go to a graduate dinner where President Uchtdorf spoke. He spoke at the commencment as well. It felt so good to be there and remember our journey at BYUI and all that we have gotten to be a part of as we went to school here. We both love this University so much, so it's a little bitter-sweet.
I am a proud wife! I am so grateful he could accomplish his goal.
Here's to YOU babe! You DID it! Congrats!
10 comments:
Yay for Brandon! That is so exciting! I hope we are there soon! :->
That is awesome and probably a huge relief! So where to next summer? Maybe we will end up in the same city again...that would be fun! Tell Brandon congrats for us! And little Tessa is getting so big! She is darling as always!
Man we should have flown in for it!!!!!! Congratulations!
happy day!! that is such a bitter-sweet moment. I remember that day so clearly. You can't get much better than Rexburg to live while you go to school.
Congratulations Brandon!! I am so happy for you!!! Hey, I need your address so I can send you a christmas card. email me at amandakayelong@gmail.coM! Love you guys!
Congrats!! We are so proud of you and miss you guys a ton thanks for the post on my blog about our new bebe, I am trying to nap as much as possible.
I am glad you guys came to see us. Tessa is so cute. You really inspired me to use Babywise. Hopefully she catches on quick. Thanks for helping me through the first nap!
Way to go, Bro. I'm proud of you.
That is great! We forgot to exchange blog addresses when you were here so I did a quick search and you came right up. Our blog address is http://4laneah.blogspot.com. Have a Merry Christmas!
Brandon,
We are so proud of you too! What a great accomplishment! And you have done it while already proving that you're a savvy businessman and a steadfast family man. Cool title, huh? "Family Man"? That's the key, Brando, and you've got a firm grip on it. With the love of your life by your side, and a baby to love, all things are possible!
Momma L
Post a Comment