We put our house up for Sale in April.....and it SOLD!!! We close on June 5th! Everything is going Smooth so far! We are SOOO BLESSED! Now we are ready for our Next Adventure.....whatever and wherever that might be;)
WOW WHAT A Fun BDAY PARTY!! I bet TESSA WAS SPOILED! I can't believe she is walking! Wow where does time go! I'm sad and happy for you that your house sold. We will miss you guys. Are you coming back to get a few things? CArlos and I were shocked to hear how soon it sold! WOW! How is the selling going? I'm still prego and hanging in there! :)
3 comments:
DALLAS! DALLAS! DALLAS!!!
Minnesota! Minnesota! Minnesota!!!!
WOW WHAT A Fun BDAY PARTY!! I bet TESSA WAS SPOILED! I can't believe she is walking! Wow where does time go! I'm sad and happy for you that your house sold. We will miss you guys. Are you coming back to get a few things? CArlos and I were shocked to hear how soon it sold! WOW! How is the selling going? I'm still prego and hanging in there! :)
Post a Comment