Born May 14th 2008 at 5:59 pm
7 lbs. 4 oz. 20 inches long
I got to the hospital at 9 o'clock in the morning, and began the inducement process. Everything went really smoothly, I got my epidural (which I LOVED) and just layed there waiting for everything to progress. By about 2 o' clock I was fully dialted and was very excited to start pushing. I thought "if this is what labor and having a baby is all about, then this is cake!!" I was mistaken.
I pushed for 2 1/2 hours. About and hour into the pushing the edpidural wore off enough so that I could feel the contractions (not my most favorite feeling in the world), and after another hour and half of pushing I was exhausted and in some major pain. So they helped me out a little and used the vacuum. Two pushes later our little Tessa was here!
8 comments:
Amanda I love your Blog and am so glad you FINALLY started it. It's easy to get behind and our little girls grow so fast, so keep blogging every moment! I love the pictures Tessa is so ADoRABLE!!! You too will make great Parents...Can't wait to see more updates and see what your cute family of ThREE are up too now. Happy Blogging!
Amanda hey! I'm so glad that you found our blog. I have wondered about you guys and i'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well.COngrats on your little baby girl. She is so cute and little.
Also, sorry about the labor part. I can actually relate to your pain b/c the same thing happened to me with Gabe, but instead of the vacuum they used forceps. Don't worry though it only gets easier with the second.
But i'm so glad that you have a blog and I can't wait to see more pictures of Tessa. (Really cute name by the way)
Amanda its good to hear from you!!! Your baby girl is so cute, I cant wait to have my little girl! Hope everything is going well. You guys look great and will love being parents!
Ohhhh.. She is so cute I can't wait to come see her! I am glad you finally got a blog up and going! Hope all is wonderful, call me soon!!!
I'm SOOOO happy we took care of this when I came in town! Now I can finally come look at your blog and see more than just a blank page! You promised you would update regularly so I'll be WAITING!!!! I want to see how much Tessa changes and all the new things she starts to do! Don't let this be your only post! Good seeing ya'll this past week....now I come back to sitting at home watching TV by MYSELF! Sad! Oh well...you can come entertain me whenever we get in our house....AND IT'S DECORATED!
Hey! Love your blog! I am so excited that you started one! Your little girl is so cute! You look great in those pics too! Your background is way cute!
yea I am glad you started up your blog, I want to see some recent pics of Tessa though, I bet she has grown so much since her birth!
HEY GUYS!! Mom just told me you had a blog! Now I can keep tabs on ya!!! You have a baby - CRAZY!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment