Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sweet Sweet Baby Girl


Tessa has only been here a month, but I dont remember what it was like without her! She has such a personality and is quite the sassy little thing already!(definitely my child). I love being her mom, and wouldn't trade changing those dirty diapers, getting spit up on, and running on no sleep for anything in the world. She is my favorite little thing, and I think her and I were meant to be!

She has actually been such a good baby! She is already on a 3 hour schedule, and gives me a five hour stretch at night! I couldn't ask for more! Her favorite things right now are her binky, being all wrapped up in her blankie, and being held by ME! She has been struggling with have a really gassy belly, but we are working through that, and it really seems to be getting better!
My favorite things right now are taking her picture! I was never a picture taker, but having this little girl has changed all that! Brandon always asks me why I take 10 pictures of the same thing. I say "its because she is too cute I can't take just one, Duh!" So Here are some pictures of her first month!
Her first Bath, She really enjoyed it....Can you tell?

Loving Daddy

Sleeping after a fun day in the Sun!!

First Day at the pool!

Playing on her Jungle Mat

First Time to Church!

Posing for the Camera!!

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

She is seriously so cute! I love all of her outfits! I am a big picture taker too! It's so fun!

Justin and Stacey said...

Amanda,
Your little Tessa is so cute!! I am so glad to see pictures. I saw on Facebook that you had her but had yet to see any pictures. Glad your labor went well, and I mean no serious complications. :) Having a baby is no fun! But the after part is so worth it! I can't believe she is already a month old. What a cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures of her!

The Long Family said...

She is so beautiful!!!