Sorry this Video is Up side down, but I found this Jumparoo on Craigslist, and Tessa Loves it! It is so much fun watching her play in it. I love getting her new toys and watching her learn new things. It think this one is a keeper!
SO precious! We should get together sometime! What's your schedule like? Tanner is in school right now and Layla and I need more friends! Let me know if you'd like to hang out soon, 227-6051 (my cell). Or just message me again!
4 comments:
How fun! She is getting so big and so so cute!! It's always fun seeing them learn how to do new stuff. Glad all is well.
She's so cute! Don't you just LOVE our voices when we're talking "sweet" to our babies?
So fun! She is getting so big. I need to come see you next time I'm in Rexburg.
SO precious! We should get together sometime! What's your schedule like? Tanner is in school right now and Layla and I need more friends! Let me know if you'd like to hang out soon, 227-6051 (my cell). Or just message me again!
Post a Comment