Monday, September 15, 2008

OKAY, I am Lame, But I AM HOME!!!

I know that I might just be the lamest blogger in the blungle, But I have a good reason for not posting for two months. I didn't have the internet. We were picking up somebody else's wireless for the first three months of the summer, but then they decided to be mean and move, so I lost my internet. AND I have been in the processes of moving from Virginia to my wonderful Home in Idaho!!! I can't tell you how much I love being in my house and being surrounded by MY things! I really do miss being out in Virginia so close to Brandon's family and Tessa's Mimi! We miss them tons, and its a little bitter sweet to be home. We have been lucky enough to have some beautiful weather in Idaho this month, so I am happy that I didn't go from the Sun to the Tundra! All I can say is it is good to be home!

We have done a few things around the house since we have been back. Last year we put in our grass, Fence, and sprinkler system, and that cost us a pretty penny. So we waited until this year to finish it up with some plants and trees. When I say "we" i mean Brandon has done a lot of work putting together our yard. I might have arranged some plants or given my wonderful opinion, but it is turning out Great! We have a few more things to do, but It already is starting to feel a little more like a home!

6 comments:

Justina Selim said...

So ya I am totally drooling over your house! It is so cute! Nice that your crazy summer is over!

Karlee said...

It LOOKS SO different with grass and landscaping! It's looking SOO complete! I'm getting totally jealous of you having this cute home to decorate and make all your own! Now, can you post pics of Tessa's room now PLEASE! Oh, and THANKYOU for finally posting!

Cassie said...

I would really like to see some new pics of Tessa, I am sure she looks totally different now!

Ike and Linh Earl said...

the house looks great, glad that the summer is over! ps love the adt sign in the front :)

The Florida Roses said...

I love your house! It is so cute! It is so fun to vacation, but it is a beautiful thing to go home! Tessa is so darn cute! I can't wait to meet her in person! We have to get together one of these days. Love you guys!
Sara

The Long Family said...

Your house is gorgeous!