Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby's First Halloween!

We Had a Fun Halloween! I was so excited all day! This is one of my FAVORITE holidays! We went to a family Carnival that Brandon's work put on. So we dressed little Tess up in her little flower costume. She was adorable. And Then we went to a friend's Halloween party. I LOVE answering the door and handing out the candy, so I made sure I scheduled that in between the two! I just love seeing all of the cute little kiddos in their costumes! It was a fun night! I am REALLY looking forward to next year when I get to take Tessa out!



7 comments:

heather said...

Tessa is so cute with that bow! Also I love your hair! I really want to cut mine b/c yours is so cute!

Taresa said...

Love the haircut! I found your blog link off facebook and had to check it out cause I love blogs! Mine is
www.warrenthree.blogspot.com if you want to check mine out!

Taresa said...

Thanks! Alecia had a boy on october 29th (last wednesday.) He was 6lbs 9oz 20 inches long. They named him Alexander William, But she calls him Xander! As far as I know everything is going good. Ann flew out there last saturday and is leaving this saturday, so I'm sure I'll here from her when her mom leaves!

Morgan Garrett said...

You guys look great! She is such a little cutie. And is that your house in the background? Looks beautiful. Hope all is well with you guys. We are going to Utah in December. Will you guys be around at all? Love to see you guys!

- said...

we went to the same pumpkin patch- so fun! She is so stinkin CUTE!!!

Karlee said...

Look at how cute little Tessa was on Halloween! But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less! Okay, and I just noticed your mat on your front door and I'm pretty sure it's the EXACT one that I just bought for us...why is it that we always seem to do that?

Anonymous said...

Amanda Jamison, you and your family are just too dang cute!