Tessa and I took a much needed trip to Seattle, MY HOME! I love Washington so much, and really hope that one day we can move our family there. But for now, visits will just have to do. I was excited to spend time with my Family. We did a lot of fun things while I was there. We took the kids to the Spooner Farms Pumpkin Patch which was super cute and lots of fun, and we went to a HUGE Christmas Fair at the Tacoma Dome. I got Tessa some personalized Christmas Ornaments for her First Christmas, and ate some yummy treats. We went on a fun haunted train for the kids. Though I think I was more scared then them. I Got my haircut, which I have been dieing to do, I needed a change! And I love it! It was relaxing and fun, and exactly what I needed!! Here are some pictures, mostly from the pumpkin patch!
Group Shot! My Sister and her man Nate, Tessa, her cousin Colton and my Brother Matt, and Sister Lelia!
Colton meeting Tessa for the second time. He didnt know what to think, but Tessa sure knew that she loved HIM!
Tess with her aunt Jess, She just LOVES her!
If you have met Tessa you know she has crazy hair. This day was no exception! Love this girl!

Carving Pumpkins after the Pumpkin Patch!
Stealing a kiss! I love this little boy! Too Cute!
2 comments:
Look at your new CUTE hair! It looks SO good on you! I thought about doing that but I'm afraid I'd regret it and plus I'm sure it wouldn't look as good on me as it does you! By the way, the picture of Tessa with her crazy hair...she looks JUST like you!!
I love your hair Amanda, it looks so cute! Looks like you had a blast in Seattle. It was fun to see you guy's we sure do miss ya.
Post a Comment