Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Messy Tessy

The days of Tessa not wanting to eat is OVER.......She loves to eat now, and gets quite messy in the process. Her favorite food? Prunes.......weird I know, but to each their own i guess. I just thought she looked so cute all messy and covered in her favorite food. Moments like these make the crying, whining, and poopy diapers worth it!



Her and Camden have a little love affair going on.....they can't get enough of eachother. I think its pretty darn cute!

7 comments:

Jill said...

She is soo cute.. i remember this "innocent" stage! Easton would love to have a dog, but his dad won't let him. We really need to get together sometime.

Karlee said...

Prunes? Don't those lead to poop?! How many diapers are you changing?!?! HA! She's getting SOO big since the last time I saw her and that was like a month ago! By the way, when does Chicco make that highchair in RED?!?! UGH! All this new stuff they come out with POST my child!!

Rachel said...

They only get messier:) I can't believe how big she's gotten...so cute.

Taresa said...

She is so cute!!! Prunes were Taylee's favorite too!

Ike and Linh Earl said...

what a cutie!! her hair is getting so long! :) too cute!

heather said...

Wow, she is so beautiful. I just love her eyes!

Justina Selim said...

She is so cute! I hope we can meet her soon! You guys need to come down here! :-> I am jealous she will eat! Eva is not liking solid foods at all!