Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vegas Baby!


My sister is getting married this weekend in VEGAS!!! I am so excited! I have been wanting to go for a LONG time now, and my sister FINALLY gave us a reason to go! I just love it, the shopping, the food, and the gambling(not really). I am also really excited because my sister just found out she is having a GIRL!!!! YAY!!!! I really wanted Tessa to have a girl cousin close to her age that she could do all the fun girly things with! I am really looking forward to this little baby coming in June! I will post pics from our "Vegas Vacation" next week!

4 comments:

heather said...

Hope you have fun! I know you will be busy with wedding stuff this weekend, but if you want to hang out give us a call.

Chelsi said...

Hope Vegas was fabulous! Vacations are the best... LOVE the snowman family, too cute :)

Justina Selim said...

I'm jealous! I love going there! H and M has the cutest baby clothes. I always stop there when we go!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun in Vegas! I LOVE the pictures of Tessa she gets cuter and cuter. and the Valentines day picture was so sweet with her teddy bear...she has your eyes what a lucky girl. Sadie likes to kiss her and says Baby, it's pretty sweet. I miss you guys and hope this summer visit will work out! Congratulations to Jess she looked beautiful what a fun wedding!