We had a really great time in Vegas! The wedding was really nice, and it was just fun to go on vacation with the family! We had great food, walked the strip and did some shopping. It was a short weekend but a lot of fun!





One of my favorite parts was Freemont Street. That is the "original" strip. It was all lit up and had this huge screen that was the roof for the street that every hour they do a show with music and video on the screen! It was awesome!


We also went to the M&M store as well as the Coca-Cola store! They were both really neat! I had no idea that they could make so many things M&M and Coca-Cola!
We also went to the M&M store as well as the Coca-Cola store! They were both really neat! I had no idea that they could make so many things M&M and Coca-Cola!
I took these pics when we were driving home! I love this part of the drive just before St. George! It is just so beautiful, and these pics do not do it justice!



Some news about Tessa....She is CRAWLING!!! and now thinks she is the biggest girl ever! She also pulls herself up and gets a huge smile on her face and starts clapping! She loves that she can be on the move and follow us around! Her favorite thing right now is walking along the couch and ottoman and transfering back and forth! She is so much fun, we call her our "wild woman"! She is just full of it, and gets super hyper! i love it!
Some news about Tessa....She is CRAWLING!!! and now thinks she is the biggest girl ever! She also pulls herself up and gets a huge smile on her face and starts clapping! She loves that she can be on the move and follow us around! Her favorite thing right now is walking along the couch and ottoman and transfering back and forth! She is so much fun, we call her our "wild woman"! She is just full of it, and gets super hyper! i love it!
7 comments:
Fun trip! I love your hair short! Your little girl is so cute! I love all of her hair! Eva's is just not growing!
Well look at all your new cute get-up clothes! You look so good! Seriously! I'm a little jealous of your Vegas trip...I say we all do vegas in the fall after the summer with no kids? That means you either have to move to utah or STAY in idaho so we can do that...! Also, what's with Tessa doing all that all the sudden! So cute! I can't wait to see all her new tricks when we come next week...did Brandon tell you we were coming? Well we are...but I'm not sure what day, tues or wed?
Cute scarf!! Tess is such a doll. Fun that she is crawling and moving around. I loved it when Tydon started moving around. Looks like you had fun in Vegas.
She is so cute. Looks like you guys had a blast in Vegas. I posted the baby's room just for you, I know you really wanted to see it.
Glad you guys had a fun trip. Tess is so cute, that is so fun that she is crawling and clapping! Good job Tess!
Amanda!!! Its jaymie pentelute :) i finally got a blog! and since none of my friends have blogs im adding all of misty and tristas friends :) ha. no one really ever comments on my posts.. but i do it anyway! haha. I just added you and your hubby to my list of 'blogs i read' ha. i hope your doing well. it was fun to see you the other day! we should all get together and do something soon!
I was telling Jenn that you, her, Michelle and I all need to figure something out for all of our families to get together...i miss you all....you family is sooo gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment