Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Miss PIGGY

Tessa has SO much hair and I am so excited because i can put her hair in PIGGIES! I love Pig-tales. They make Tess look like such a little girl and I, of course, think she just looks so stinkn' cute, so I thought I would share a few pics of her new do!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

She looks so cute and so grown up! I see i am not the only one on blogger tonight...march madness basketball widows. That's what we are :)

Karlee said...

She's SO cute in her pig tails! I LOVE IT! I'm grateful that you do it right and make your girl look girly all the time...it's the way to go with a girl (and I don't even have one)!! I think you should post about how she HATES having her hair done and how dramatic she is with it...that CRACKS me up!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Good Idea.....I will take video of it so EVERYONE can see how Sassy she is.....

Anonymous said...

Ok I am freaking out!! The last picture of Tessa is ADORABLE! What a cute smile! Amanda she really is a doll and i love her piggies :) I miss you so much and need a friend fix! I really want to see you this summer...let’s make it work. I really do love these sweet little girl pictures, Tessa is so cute. But Sadie too hates getting her hair done. i sometimes do it while she’s in her high chair eating breakfast, even that sometimes never works ( i want to see Sassy Tessa!)