Friday, June 12, 2009

On the Move again.....

So.....we are leaving Tucson this weekend.....and I must say I am REALLY excited about it! We are going to the Maryland office to sell because it just makes our lives easier. The office we are selling in right now is moving to New Mexico and everyone will be done in September and our plan is to sell through Oct or Nov. We always planned on locating to MD after the summer anyways...so instead of potentially three moves....we will have just one.....which makes it MUCH better for us. Let me tell you Two cars...a dog and a baby plus all our stuff makes for a BIG move so it will be nice to be able to stay put for 6 months or more. I think we are leaving tomorrow or sunday. I am NOT really looking forward to the 34 hour drive....but I AM looking forward to being on the east coast and out of this INSANE heat. And not to mention trips to the Beach.......my favorite!!!

Oh and we also got to make a little weekend trip to Grand Canyon last week.....and it was AMAZING....when you are there it doesn't even seem real! It was breath-taking....Totally worth the 5 hour drive it took us to get there! We decided that NEXT time though, we are going to come with older kids and go camping and do the whole shebang! There's not a lot to stay and do with a baby. But It was really nice to get to spend some time with our WHOLE family for a couple days after Brandon had been gone for over a week packing up our stuff! .....and I STILL don't have a camera so there are no pics......so we had to be ghetto and use a disposable camera to document our trip! I know......lame.....but if I find a way to get them on the computer...I will post them! I better get packing.....

7 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Good luck with the move! I know how long that drive can be.

Rachel said...

Yeah! we are so excited that you guys are coming. Can't wait to see you!

Chelsi said...

Good luck with the move! Hope you get a camera soon ;)

Furniss Family said...

Welcome to the East!! Glad you made it here safely. I know that drive is horrible!! Moving is stressful and not fun, it was weird to not have to move this summer in 6 years. I love the beach too and if my family was here we would probably stay :) Good luck with everything.

Justina Selim said...

Hope u survived the drive! That must have been really hard with Tessa! I wish I could escape this insane heat as well!

Karlee said...

ummmm so I think it's WAAAAAY overdo for an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Hemsley said...

That will be so much fun for you guys to be close to family and so many fun things to do. I am kind of dieing this summer because we don't know what to do here!!! That is so awesome that you were able to sell your house. I can't believe how much Tessa has grown up! I wish we were closer so that our girls could play. Good luck with the move!