We have moved to Houston Texas. Brandon has decided he wants to get into Pest Control and eventually open his own. We moved down here to work with a Pest Control company to gain the experience and funds necessary to open our own. We moved down here in October expecting to work for a company called Source Pest Control, but after we got here some MAJOR drama happened and NOW we are working for Kent and Karlee Hooper's new Pest Control company STAMPEDE. We are excited to be apart of their FIRST year of business and are looking forward to what this year will bring our family and what doors will open next.
We are expecting our SECOND!!! I am six months pregnant with a baby BOY!!! We are due May 9th and couldn't be happier! Things are getting pretty busy with Brandon starting work and I taking care of Tessa Bessa and preparing for our baby boy! Hopefully I will improve DRAMATICALLY in the blogging department! Here is to a NEW beginning!
Halloween
4 comments:
Your pregnant!!! Congrats!!! So exciting.
Also, good luck with the Pest Control. Brandon will do great.
How do you like Texas? How long have you been there? I do hope you keep blogging. :)
Congrats again!
FINALLY!!!! Even though I know what's going on in your life...for some reason I always get excited when there's a new update! By the way, LOVE your skinny jeans!!! This better not be the last of your blogging til the baby is born!
I am soooo excited for you guys to have a BOY!!! Congrats! We've been thinking about you guys and need to call you! Love ya!
Sara & Matt
WOW SO MUCH! SHE IS GETTING SO BIG! Also I knew you were pregnant but WOW with a boy! He will be here before you know it! You will love that (& I'm sure Brandon will to)! Wished you lived closer. :)
Post a Comment