Sunday, February 28, 2010

Will it EVER end???
I swear our family has been sick with 20 different versions of a cold or virus for the last 2 months!!! It all started back in December with Brandon being sick for 3 weeks and then Tessa getting pneumonia...after that is history. So, though I FEEL like I haven't gotten out of this house  AT ALL we have managed to do a couple fun things. Our ward had a fun little Valentine's Party for the play group and Tessa LOVED it. Her favorite part of course was the cooking EATING....I tried to get her to enjoy the DECORATING of the cookies...but that wasn't happening.


Another play group activity was going to the Children's Museum here. SO fun. They have a WHOLE floor of really fun things JUST for toddlers. We will DEFINITELY be going back.

Because we have been so sick we have tried to have some fun in the house. Tessa has really begun to enjoy dress-up and taking care of her baby. She loves to feed the baby and ESPECIALLY put the baby Night-Night....That feeling can be mutual..hehe.

When she is not playing she pretty much just wants to eat her "snacks". I am a little worried...its becoming her obsession. She RUNS to the fridge and yells SNACK over and over again until I get her something. And if I let her stand by the fridge when it is open...I can pretty much GAURANTEE a tantrum because she DOES NOT want me to shut the fridge door. She likes to stand there FOREVER deciding what it is she would like to eat. LUCKILY she is really into Fruit and cheese...so I don't think she will get TOO chubby from this new habit...


1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

She is so cute! I love all her hair! Children's musuems are the best! We have one by us that we can stay at all day!