Monday, March 1, 2010

 Where in the WORLD is my HUSBAND!!!
I am going through some SERIOUS husband withdrawls! I don't know HOW wives and families of the military do it!!! Brandon is in Haiti with an organization called Hands On Disaster Response. He will be there until the 10th! I am really missing him! We don't get to talk much, mostly emailing and a few texts. Our stinkin' cell phone company charges $1.99 a minute to talk....so I don't get to hear his voice! Its pretty hard actually, to know your husband is in a THIRD WORLD country that has been completely destroyed and NOT get to talk to him on a regular basis!
When Brandon booked his trip, I booked a trip back home to Seattle! I leave tomorrow. Its a SIX hour plane trip...I have a HUGE belly and Tessa will be a lap child! Wish me some SERIOUS luck! I will update Next week with pictures from Brandon's trip and mine!!!

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

You should see if you can Skype. It is great because not only can you hear their voice, but you can see them too!

Melissa said...

I knew for sure he would be there the second that happened. Good luck on your trip to Seattle. I'm sure Tessa will be an angel for you. ;)