Thursday, March 18, 2010

We're BACK!!!

We are BACK! Brandon had an AMAZING experience in Haiti...and I would NEVER do it justice so I will have him post pictures and tell his experiece. I had a really great time back home in Seattle. I did HORRIBLY with taking pictures, so I only really have a few. But we stayed busy and really enjoyed spending time with my siblings and Tessa had a good time with her cousins. The plane ride actually went pretty well. The DVD player was a LIFE saver. I got really lucky and ALL but one plane trip Tessa was able to have her own seat strapped in to her car seat. That MADE all the difference.
Since we have been home it seems like we have had one thing after another to deal with, but I think FINALLY we are going to be able to get back to normal everyday life. and  I couldn't be happier about that!!!

We have been able to do a couple fun things though since we have been back. Before Brandon left for Haiti he surprised me with tickets to the Houston Rodeo and KEITH URBAN concert! Can I just tell you....it was SOOOO much FUN! I love the Rodeo! We had no clue what was going on at first...or what it meant to be "good" at any of the events....but we caught on quickly! I could totally get used to living in Texas and getting into the Rodeo and cowboy thing! And the Concert was GREAT! I love Keith Urban So i was super excited about it! He did not disapoint! Thanks Babe for such a fun night....Nothing beats a date night with your hubby doing something new and fun!

 Last night in the spirit of St. Patrick's day I made a "green" dinner and had the missionaries over to  enjoy it with us! I love to be festive and do something that makes holidays like this a little more fun! I did this last year too, and have decided that I will make it a tradition EVERY year!


In other good news, I was able to have an ultrasound today...and our tech did it in 3D for FREE! It was SOO fun to get to see Cooper's little face. I think he looks EXACTLY like tessa did as a newborn! Tessa was FREAKING out when the tech was using the wand on my belly. She was feeling VERY protective of me! I though it was pretty sweet....  Thats all for us for now...but I will be sure to have Brandon post soon!

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

OH my gosh - that is amazing! You can totally see what he'll look like!! Awesome! Glad that you guys are back together again!!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Tessa looks so old. These babies are growing up way to fast.