Cooper Steven Jamison is HERE!!! He was born Monday, May 3, 2010. I had such a wonderful and easy labor. It all went so fast...it was kind of crazy. There really isn't a lot to the delivery story.... I was induced, so I showed up to the hospital at 6:30... and was already dialated to a 4, which of course helped things to move along so fast. They started me on the pitocin and then broke my water around 7:15. I had about 5 really tough contractions and got my epidural....which is was PURE heaven. I love that thing! By 9:30 and I was fully dialated. I couldn't push right away because my doctor was in surgery with another patient. He got there around 10 and after pushing through only 6 contractions Cooper was here at 10:15! He weighed in at 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long. I couldn't have wished for a better labor and I couldn't be happier.
He is just SO cute has been so wonderful so far. I am just LOVING having a tiny little baby again! Here are some pics from our little man's first day!
13 comments:
Congrats guys! I hope my labor goes just as well as yours did! He is adorable!
Congrats! He is SO cute! I can't wait to have a tiny baby around...hopefully soon!
Congrats! I am glad your labor went well and you guys are both healthy. He is such a handsome little guy. Can't wait to hold him and give him kisses:)
CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! how exciting and easy labor.. wow! Wish you guys lived here so I could come visit and play!!!!!!! :)
Congrats guys!! He sure is handsome. Glad everything went smooth for you.
You make me sick! ;) Maybe I'm just envious of your easiness to birth babies! He really is adorable (honestly) and I LOVE holding the little man!!! I still can't get over that you have TWO kids now....WOW!
What a sweet baby boy! I love him! Congrats!
Oh my!! Congrats on little Cooper. How lucky for you to have such a smooth delivery. He's a doll.
Congratulations! It sounds like everything went amazing! What a cutie!!
That is so exciting!! Congrats!!
He is soo darling!!! Congrat's to you guys :) Having kids are such miracles! Hope you are doing well and enjoying every moment!
He is such a cutie! Glad it all went well for you! You look great too! :->
CONGRATS! So exciting for you guys! What a cute little family you have.
Post a Comment