I know that I am a HORRIBLE blogger...I want to be better...but I can't promise I will be:) SO lets get on with the update....
Let me preface by saying that I feel really guilty that I haven't taken as many pics of Cooper as I did with Tessa the first couple months of life...I need to repent and do better. Sitting down to do this update has made me realize this fact...so I HOPE the guilt and pressure of this fact will improve my picturing taking skills!
I have a few pics of when Cooper was FIRST brought home...but in EVERY pic I look like a WHALE... SO I am not going to post too many of those.
Tessa was very needy and cuddly when she first came in the room so it took her sec to actually notice the baby. But when she did she was VERY interested!
We were able to capture the look on her face when she first saw him...priceless. Its been a LOVE affair ever since!
She sure LOVES him to pieces, She has the typical sibling relationship with Cooper. She LOVES LOVES LOVES him and asks for him every morning and is always saying, "Hewo Bwatha...How are you?" and "Ooooooh...I WUV you Bwatha" He gets LOTS of slobbery kisses and smothering hugs. She likes to help feed him is bottle and play with him on his play mat...and loves to give him his binky(even if that means she has to take it out of his mouth first...So SHE can give it to him.haha) BUT...she also LOVES to pick on him. I think she does that more to push MY buttons! She is my little sassy stinker I shouldn't expect ANYTHING less:)
It was nice to spend some one and one time with little Cooper in the hospital. I will cherish those moments when it was JUST him and I and daddy.
Here we are taking our little man home....this is when the REAL fun ALL begins..haha
This is Cooper's first sponge bath at home...As you can see Tessa loved to take care of "her" baby as I took care of "mine".
Our first few weeks were kind of rough for me. I had a great delivery but due to some side effects of my fast delivery...I had a REALLY rough recovery. So unfortunatly not a lot of pics were taken. I was just trying to feel better so I could take care of my new baby and hyper toddler. I think I also had a case of the baby blues the first month. But FINALLY after about six weeks things started going great...we got into a routine...Cooper was sleeping better...Tessa was adjusted...I was feeling good.....and life started feeling really sweet. I have LOVED having Cooper in our family...and have so enjoyed watching how he has brought so much love and sweetness to all of us...especially getting to watch Tessa be a loving big sis and see how much fun she has with him. Before you have two kids it just doesn't seem possible to love anyone as much as you love your first child....But then the second baby comes and you see the miracle of how your heart just expands and you realize you have even more love to give. The last few months have really been a special time in my life full of struggles, learning, adventures, stress, peace, and the PUREST joy. I Can't wait for what is to come.
Next up....Tessa's 2ND Birthday!!!!!!
1 comment:
I am a horrible blogger too but i really liked this post. You are a sweet mommy and i love the pictures of your cute little Cooper! I'm glad you have recovered and are feeling better.
Post a Comment