Here we GO again....

Brandon has accepted a job with Culligan Water and we are moving to..........DALLAS!!! We are so grateful for this WONDERFUL opportunity! It is a great position and we are looking forward to a little stability in our lives! We will be moving the second weekend in October....and STILL have no clue WHERE in Dallas we will be living! I am hoping we can figure that out in the next couple of weeks! We were laughing the other day because I was telling Brandon that I was lookig forward to moving.....and he was like "ya...we have stayed put for WAAAAY too long...." haha....I guess we have just become accustomed to moving every 6-8 months that it has been kind of weird being in ONE place for a year. But I think we are finally ready to put some roots down somewhere. The not so fun part?......the packing.......the cleaning.....pretty much ALL BY MYSELF....with two kids. Brandon is traveling to train Monday through Friday from now until we move! Its gonna be a busy...lonely month! AND so it begins....
3 comments:
Congrats! I guess the Hoopers, You guys, Us, the Eastmans will all be in Dallas! :) Let me know where you guys will be! :) excited for you guys and such a great opportunity!
Oh Amanda!! We have to get together before we all leave Houston. I'm dying to meet Cooper.
congrats! Mitch said Brandon is going to be a true "WATER BOY" ;)
Post a Comment