Cooper Steven is Our little Blessing
We FINALLY blessed Cooper on Sunday. We kept putting it off this summer thinking some of Brandon's family would be here for it, but they didn't end of making it down, so we went ahead and did it Sunday. The blessing was really sweet, and of course he looked very handsome. I think there is just something so special about your baby all dressed in white looking so pure and innocent as of course they are. It is such a beautiful occasion. It also reminds me of how grateful I am that Brandon is a worthy Priesthood Holder and has the abiltiy to bless our children. Later we made a yummy dinner to share with our friends and celebrate having little Cooper in our life! It was a good day!
3 comments:
He looks so handsome. I love baby blessings!
I'm SO PROUD of all your blogging lately!!! Cooper seriously is TESSA in male form. Looking at the baby picture of Tessa on the side of your blog next to Cooper's is insane! I mean really, they could be twins!
What a cute little man! He looks a lot like Tessa! :->
Post a Comment