SO Brandon has been a very sweet husband and taken me to a concert of my choice every year since we have been married! It was definitely HIS turn! His favorite Band is Dave Matthews Band so for a father's day/birthday gift I got tickets for us to go see them! I will admit I have never been a huge fan of them, there are only a few songs I like, but it turned out to be really fun! We got great seats, and it was really nice to spend time with him without any other worries! Mimi came to babysit. I cried. Who can blame me though? First Baby, first time I was gone longer than an hour. But I got home and of course everything was wonderful, and she had so much fun with Mimi I don't think she even knew I was gone!
2 comments:
What a nice wife you are! Fun date night. I don't think I can remember the last one we had! I can remember being so freaked out to leave Aiden for very long when he was first born. That's great that you have someone close to leave her with!
I bet Brandon LOVED that and I'm sure even though you missed Tessa and it was hard to leave her, it was a nice short little break from being a mom for a little while!
Post a Comment