Friday, July 11, 2008

Independence Day!


We were so happy that we were going to be in Fairfax this summer because we knew we would get to go to Annapolis for the Fourth of July! Annapolis Maryland is a really neat Historic town that was founded in the 1600's. It has a fun Main Street with lots of shops and food. It is located right on the water and the harbor is always filled with sailboats. It is a picture right out of the colonial times!! I LOVE IT!
Well, we woke up that day and it was raining and it was going to rain all day! We almost didn't go, but we decided to go anyway and just see what happens. We got a good hour to walk around main street and do a little shopping and then it started pouring. Luckily we made dinner reservations to go eat some delicious Maryland Blue Crab, so we didn't have to stay in the rain. And I am sure glad we did Because we had the perfect seats for the fireworks show in the restaurant! We got to eat Crab, watch the firworks and stay dry! Not to mention Tessa slept the entire time so I got to actually enjoy my dinner! It was awesome, it couldn't have worked out better! Colton, my nephew was so cute walking around carrying his flag, and he really loved the fireworks! It was a great Fourth of July and great way to celebrate our Independence Day!











4 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I love her 4th of July outfit! She looks so cute!

Chelsi said...

So fun! It is always fun to experience the 4th of July in a new city. Your little girl is getting so big. I have a gift for you so I need your address... e-mail it to me gordnchels@gmail.com - Hope to come meet your little Tess in the fall.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun and miss you guys already! I am so thankful we were able to spend this holiday together! I cant wait for you guys to live back over here!! We love you guys!!!

Karlee said...

The last picture of you and Tessa is SUCH a good picture of you! You look great! She's getting so big from when I saw her! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for finally updating with new stuff for me to read! Looks like you enjoyed having your sister there! I've never seen her little boy and he's SO CUTE!