Monday, July 14, 2008

Sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!


I just wanted to share the good news!

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Teach me your tricks! Aiden still wakes up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what a sweetie I just want to cuddle with her!!!

Karlee said...

OH I bet you are THRILLED! I'm assuming all the babywise is going well?

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

I haven't implemented the whole cry herself to sleep thing! I still go through a whole ritual to put her to bed! But the other night as I was sneaking out of her room, and when Brandon was putting vasoline on the door hinges so they wouldn't squeek, I decided that this was a little ridiculous and I was done with this! So come Monday, i am starting, and I will have the strength to follow through! Just expect a few phone calls for support!

Anonymous said...

That is very good news, i promise it will only take you a couple times to be strong and let her cry. The sooner you start it the better...Sadie only calls me Ma Ma when i'm leaving her to cry herself to sleep, she is a stinker