Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Sunshine!







Tess has been so fun lately! She is having so much fun learning new things, and exploring her world. I just thought she looked so happy and cute that I decided that we had to have a little photo shoot! She is my little beam of sunshine. I am so in love!

8 comments:

heather said...

She is really cute! I love all of her hair! So jelous

Karlee said...

She's getting SOO much hair! I think she's starting to look alot like you now. I mean she DEFINATELY still has Brandon in her but your facial features are starting to come out! Funny that your color is yellow and then your next post is with Tessa wearing yellow! Maybe it really IS you! Okay, okay take the test again and then post your NEW results and we'll see if you get the color I think you are!

Laurie LC Lewis said...

I couldn't figure out how to respond to your cute blog, (I am old and non techno) but I wanted to tell you how much I love your page! Tessa is beautiful and you two look so happy and content. I sure do love you guys. You've got it all now. Hold tight to each other and enjoy the bliss.

Love,

Laurie

Healthy Moms and Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a-hyde said...

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! Im glad you found our blog!! Hope life is well with your family.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I love her sweet smiles and adorable hair bows. Tess really is a darling. Congrats on such a cute kid! I'm glad you are enjoying her.

Shea Smith said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big. Every cute outfit London wore I would take 40 pictures. Mommies?!? Little girl are the funnest!!

Ike and Linh Earl said...

Look at her hair bow! :) it is so adorable! she is SO cute!