Monday, October 13, 2008

CAUTION: Graphic!


One of my favorite times of the day is bathtime! I love giving Tess a bath, and she LOVES taking them! But She doesn't really love getting out of them, this night though she didn't mind it so much. SO I was able to snap a few pics of her before I got her jammies on! I love baby bums! They are just so cute! Oh, and Sorry Tess! One day you will be mad at me for doing this, but I just had to! Love you!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

cute! I can't believe how much hair she has!!

Furniss Family said...

Oh my gosh, this is so darling!! Got to love the baby bums!!

The Long Family said...

She is so beautiful! Cute picture of daddy & daughter!!

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie said...

Amanda & Brandon...It's been a long time since we've been in touch! What a darling little girl and what a neat thing to see the two of you radiating all that love for her! Hope all is well with the three of you! Give us a call when you are down our way. (I got to your blog thru Sara's)
Love ya... Dan & Patty Gillespie

Shea Smith said...

What a cutie!! I also love bath time. London could be cranky all day and you put her in a bath and she becomes the happiest little girl! Love the baths.

Karlee said...

Look at that butt! "SHE GET IT FROM HER MOMMA!"

Anonymous said...

I love baby bums too! I love Tessa's nursery...very cute i love everything! So you don't have to worry i finally posted some new things so you'll have to take a look! Sorry i was so boring. I miss you and want to see your little girl. Look at all that hair?! i can't believe it!

Morgan Garrett said...

Cutest bum ever!!!