I have been asked by a few people to post some pics of Tessa's nursery! I had so much fun putting it together, and found so many bargains. I had some problems with getting the color of paint that I wanted, and had to re-do it more than once! But It has turned out just how i wanted it to be! I love having a little girl, its so much fun!
4 comments:
Darling room, you did a great job!! I can't wait to have our own place to decorate. I love the colors too :)
So cute! Where did you get your crib - it's adorable!
it is soooo pretty Amanda! and I have to agree having a little girl is so much fun!
Oh I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE PICS! I've been waiting for it! You did SUCH a good job...and even though it took you a few times of painting to get what you want..it turned out GREAT! I want a little girl....
Post a Comment