(warning: long post and there are a lot of pictures)
We had a great Easter! Tessa had a pretty fun day! I might have had more fun than her, but I think she would say she enjoyed it too! She woke up to a Basket that was filled with the stuff she likes! It took her a while to find it! I wanted her to find it on her own so we just let her take her time until she noticed it!


When she noticed it, she had a pretty good time seeing everything the Easter Bunny left her! She got some new board books, a baby einstein video, PJ's, but i think her MOST favorite was her Peeps, and Her BUNNY! She is starting to LOVE stuffed animals. She drags them around hanging out of her mouth as she crawls around the house! Its pretty cute! SO we knew it would be a hit!( I mean the "easter bunny" knew;))
When she noticed it, she had a pretty good time seeing everything the Easter Bunny left her! She got some new board books, a baby einstein video, PJ's, but i think her MOST favorite was her Peeps, and Her BUNNY! She is starting to LOVE stuffed animals. She drags them around hanging out of her mouth as she crawls around the house! Its pretty cute! SO we knew it would be a hit!( I mean the "easter bunny" knew;))
She pretty much devoured the peeps, and carried the chocolate bunny in her mouth as she crawled around the house! It was funny!
I though it would be fun to color eggs so we attempted it....but silly me forgot to get vinegar, so only a few turned out! While we were doing that we put Tessa on the table so she could "participate" but she opted for just continuing to eat her peeps! Is that really all it takes to make her quiet and happy???.....I will be buying a stash of those for moments when I need them! And all you mom's know what i am talking about:)
We went to or new ward today, and she made it very difficult to pay ANY attention today, she was bouncing of the walls........MY fault, I know! I guess her perfect behavior when she was eating the sugar-filled peeps was just the lul before the storm;) Even though she was naughty She still looked so cute with daddy after church, so I just HAD to take a picture of them. 
I though she looked adorable in her dress so we took some pics of her so we can all "ooh" and "aww" over her cuteness! or maybe just so I can!
I though she looked adorable in her dress so we took some pics of her so we can all "ooh" and "aww" over her cuteness! or maybe just so I can!
Brandon got me these Irises, which are my fav, and I guess Tessa's too. So much so, that she decided she should eat them....mmmmm tasty!
Later we went to the park and put Tessa on the swings! She really loved it! Its so much fun to be able to see your kids experience things for the first time! Oh....to be an innocent little child again! It really is so sweet to see them enjoy the simple things in life!
We ended our Easter with a ham dinner and of course funeral potatoes. And finished it off with strawberry shortcake(my FAVORITE summer dessert)! We had a great Easter Sunday, the only thing missing was our extended family! Maybe next year!
6 comments:
She is a cutie! Sounds like a fun Easter. Have a fun Summer adventure. Hope Brandon does well.
Glad you guys had a good Easter. Love her dress!
I love her Easter dress! So cute!
So when I first saw the pictures of her in the morning, I thought you straightened, sprayed, and styled her hair a little! Then I realized she was in her pj's and thought, maybe not! She looks so good in that color green with her hair color and skin tone! She's adorable and I LOVE that she is putting stuffed animals in her mouth and carrying them there while she crawls around! She's probably already changed so much!!!
I loved your Easter Post it was Adorable!! I love Tessa's hair it is so long and straight. LOve her tight pj's they are my favorite and Easter dress was a pretty green that looked perfect on her! she is so yummy i just want to eat her up! My most favorite pictures are of her sitting by the flowers, very sweet...where are you?!? Glad to hear she LOVES swings, so does Sadie i swear she could swing all day if i would let her : ) Glad you had a fun Easter just the three of you! (oh how i wish)
Hey you guys!! She's getting so big and she is so beautiful! I hope to see you soon - are you coming our way anytime?!?!
Post a Comment