We are headng off to Maryland today to see Brandon's family! It is ALWAYS so fun to go back east. We love that part of the country, and we are really excited to see some REAL trees for a few days. Tucson is beautiful, but we are really starting to feel a little dehydrated being in the desert surrounded by a bunch of cactus and dirt! I don't think I have SEEN grass YET! Anyways I probably wont have any pictures from our trip because the other day Tessa and I went to the pool and I brought the camera over to the side of the pool and sat it next to the towel because I knew I wanted to take some pictures of Tessa playing in the water. Well I got an important phone call about our house(its for sale), and while I was trying to talk, Tessa kept trying to drown herself by dipping her face in the water over and over. I took her out of her floatie and put her in my lap and before I could do anything about it she pulled the towel in the pool and the camera went with it! Needless to say, I am little upset about it, this is our third camera we have gone through since we have been married(yep..thats about one a year) so I don't know if we are going to get one soon! We are obviously a little irresponsible about cameras. BUT I am going to try and work my magic on Brandon to get one soon! Tessa's birthday is coming up in ONE month.......so its kind of a neccesity!
Man that was quite the ramble......MY POINT is that we will be having fun in Maryland and we won't have any pictures to put on our blog to prove it! Sad day:( OH well! See ya'll in a week;)
1 comment:
Have fun!
Post a Comment