Wednesday, April 8, 2009
we have ARRIVED!
We have made it to Tucson, and I LOVE it! It is so beautiful! We love our apartment, and LOVE LOVE LOVE our location! We are surrounded by EVERYTHING i could ever hope for! Super-Walmart is a 1 minute drive, and if you know me well, you know that brings a HUGE smile to my face! I don't know why, but I LOVE that store! Maybe there is a little white-trash in me, but isn't there in everyone? AND the other thing that I am loving is that we have a big dog-run in our complex! Which is SO nice because Camden gets really hyper, especially in an apartment, and it gives a GREAT place to get him tired! I can let him off his leash and let him go at it! Anyways, we are almost all settled in with our stuff, so I should be able to take some pics of what we are up to and post them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool! Take tons of pictures. Also, you guys are still selling right?
are you just there for the summer? We might end up there in 2 years! I bet you are relieved to be settled in now!
Post a Comment