Her birthday was May14th. I know it was a long time ago...but I got a lot of catching up to do. We didn't have a big party planned...but I wanted to make it special for her. So Brandon took off a day of work and we spent it doing things that Tessa would LOVE. She is really into farm animals...So we took her to a neat place called Oil Ranch. It has farm animals, a train you can ride, and bouncy houses. She had a BLAST!! She got to ride her first PONY, and couldn't get enough of the chickens. She especially loved feeding the Horsies and kept hugging their noses and would say, "oooh...I Love you".
Then we came home and ordered her a pizza(her fav) and let her enjoy a couple cupcakes. This girl LOVES her sweets...So she pretty much thought she died and went to Heaven. She opened up her presents..and played with her new toys the rest of the day. It was a pretty low-key birthday, which was nice considering I had just had a baby 10 days before. But I think we made it a special day ALL about HER!
A couple days later we had some friends over for cake and ice cream and sang her Happy Birthday... By this time she was getting a hang of the whole blowing out the candles thing...and blew out her candles in ONE breath. All in all I think Tessa enjoyed turning 2...and can't wait to have a birthday again!
2 comments:
What a fun day you had! Such a cute ranch!
So fun! Happy Birthday. I can't believe she is 2!
Post a Comment